The activities during the Innovation Management course will give you access to a package of tools that can encourage you to take action to implement innovation in your company. Managing innovation requires skills and knowledge as an integrated process approach, which deals with interactions on turbulent markets, fast-changing technology and disruptive strategic approach.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Master innovation through real-world application, bringing together content analysis, gamification and best practices examples within this field;
- Get access to an extensive framework for product innovation and build your entrepreneurial skills;
- Figure out what to build as opposed to just arguing based on what you believe.
Specifically the course will help you learn:
- What is innovation?
- The importance of innovation;
- Innovative organization;
- Strategies for innovation;
- Development of company specific skills;
- Globalization of innovation;
- Sources for innovation;
- New product development process;
- The influence of technologies and markets in product marketing;
- Innovation services;
- Exploitation of collaborations;
- Innovation and social change;
- The challenges of innovation through sustainable development.